Author: Addie Parker
•12:04 PM


Good morning (is it still morning? hmm, I guess I don't really care either way). Good day, bloggy friends. Long time, no see.  Welcome to Thankful Thursday, the Couch Edition. Brought to you by Dr. Kim's orders.

Bronchitis and I are living it up on the couch for a few days, thanks to my doctor telling me not to go back to work until Friday. That was Tuesday. Yesssss.  Not that I like being sick, but come on... mandatory time off? I'm in.

So today I'm thankful for...
*lazy days watching HGTV and blogging
*for the so far, so good healthy heart report for my friend Emily's new baby boy, Will. He was born Tuesday night at 10:30. I can't wait to meet him.
*for cozy blankets and the puppy asleep on my feet
*for the party/shower we had for Em and Bill and the time we all got to spend together
*for letting go of my own made-up standards for this blog and allowing myself to take a little break, not worrying for the past few weeks about whether I got the Thankful Thursday post up or not. It's just a blog. The world will survive, and so will I.
*for a whole lot more, but I need to take a nap now.

What are you thankful for this week?
|
This entry was posted on 12:04 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: