Author: Addie Parker
•9:14 PM
We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. -Cynthia Ozick


I am still thankful for my job, even though it only gets harder every single day.

I am thankful for laughing with my husband about fetus lamps.

I am thankful that my husband is doing my laundry as I type this (yessssssss.)

I am thankful for.... oh, I don't know. I've been at work pretty much every waking moment this week. So, um. Haven't thought about much else.


I am thankful that my grandma turned 79 this week (as opposed to the alternative: not celebrating another birthday).



I am thankful for hot chocolate (which I am going to get up and make as soon as I get done writing this post).

Have you ever noticed how I am always thankful for some sort of food? hmm.

I am thankful for the internet (yes. Yes I am) because I was able to find and buy this little guy on it!!!! ....



Yeah, man. We're getting a puppy. And I think I'm thankful for that. I think. I'll share my opinions and all the other info about him in another post, but for now you can just savor in the excitement with me. :) We get him on March 6. Hip Hip Hooray!


What are you thankful for this week?


I'm linking my own party to the thankful party at Chatting at the Sky. Hey y'all. I do this every Thursday, so you can come back next week if you want!
|
This entry was posted on 9:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Comments:

On 8:36 PM, February 04, 2010 , Jen said...

I'm thankful for personal days that I can take at will, spontaneously, whenever...which I'm doing tomorrow...because the week has left me emotionally spent.

I'm thankful that I have a nice, cozy home to rest in on my personal day. :)

I'm thankful for students who make me laugh and smile.

I'm thankful for a faithful husband who loves me every day...no matter what is happening in the rest of the world.

Oh..and I too am thankful for hot chocolate. And everything else chocolate too.

 
On 9:42 PM, February 09, 2010 , dawn said...

That puppy is too cute--congrats!