Author: Addie Parker
•8:00 AM
I've been trying to get in bed by 9. Even earlier when possible. Waking up at 5 AM is hard to do when I don't get to bed early.

But tonight, after I finished my Lazy Creative post, I was clicking around other blogs and got on a roll. I found oodles of good stuff. So it's 9:46, and I'm still at it.  I want to share some of the goodies with you...




Saucy's Sprinkles writes about building a better blog through commenting. Good point, Ms.Saucy. Good point. I'm always wishing for more comments here, but I never think to leave comments on others' blogs.

SNOMG. Even the title makes me laugh. I live in the Great, Frozen North, so it's nothing new to me, but Lindsay's post about snow in the South is a crack-up. The pictures are especially funny.

I know, I know. I do it, too... I put very little effort into folding fitted sheets. I once watched the mother of my first boyfriend fold a fitted sheet into a perfect square. I remember feeling inadequate.  But Annie gives a great video tutorial on it, and her joke at the end made my day.

Now you can stay up late reading blogs, too. You're welcome.
|
This entry was posted on 8:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: