Author: Addie Parker
•10:35 PM
I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.
~Benjamin Disraeli

Shew. Are you as tired as I am? I'm about to zonk out right here at the computer. What a crazy, busy, wonderful holiday season it has been! I don't think I even posted in between last week's Thankful Thursday and this week's Thankful Thursday. I just haven't been on the computer at all.

But things are winding down... my Christmas decorations are down (as of, oh, two minutes ago), I've got four days off from work, just one Christmas left to go, and guess what?! 2010 is going to be here very, very soon! I'll be posting about that on January 1. I've never been more excited for a new year to begin, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

For today, though... let's get to thankfulness. I am so gosh-darn blessed. Everywhere I turn, there is a new blessing. Let's get to 'em.




*I am thankful for my pastor, Tom. For the new life he has brought to my church since he came in July. For the learning. For the connections. For so much. I love that he's here.

*I am thankful for a quiet week at work.

*I am thankful for the generosity of my friends and family.

*I am thankful for impromptu dinners with friends.

*I am thankful that my foot is healing.

*I am thankful for the hope and excitement I have for 2010.

*I am thankful for steady income.

*I am thankful for orange juice and macaroni and cheese.

*I am thankful that even though my best friend is on vacation in Hawaii, she's still just a text message away.

*I am thankful for a soft bed, a pretty comforter, and a new pillow (which I am going to go use right now).

(Oh, and no pictures for me this week because I'm tired and I want to go to bed.)

What are you thankful for?

{A little bit of business}
1. Please link to your specific blog post, not your main blog page.
2. Please keep things clean and family-friendly.
3. Please link back to this post so that others can easily find their way back.
4. Include pictures if you can! I love pictures. : )


|
This entry was posted on 10:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: