Author: Addie Parker
•10:40 PM
If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.
~Gerald Good

Hi there, bloggy people!  It's the second edition of Thankful Thursday!




A funny thing happened this past week. As soon as I posted my first Thankful Thursday, I was constantly bombarded with other things I was thankful for. I felt like I could do a thankful post every single day!

It wasn't a great week. Bad stuff happened. It was stressful. But in the midst of it all, I couldn't help but think of all the things I was thankful for. It left me feeling so blessed.  It was almost comical the way I could see every little blessing for what it was and know that it was all the more sweet just for the recgonition of it.

So, without further ado, my list of thanks and praises:

*I am thankful for the prayers and support of my friends. This week was a particularly big week for that, and I could see and feel their prayers for me in a big way.

*I am thankful for my new tires- this wintry weather has already produced some very icy roads, and my new extra-grippy tires are up to the task.

*I am thankful for new opportunities to serve my church.

*I am thankful that I am a creative person. It's so fun to be inside my head!

*I am thankful that my husband is excitedly planning a trip to celebrate our five year anniversary.

*I am thankful for the way the light played with the clouds yesterday afternoon.


    *I am thankful for modern medicine and how doctors are able to take care of me, my family, and my friends. 

    *I am thankful for the discovery of a new ice cream that I like- Mike brought home Edy's something or other (I really don't feel like getting up to check the name of it, ha) when I had a sore throat, and it is a great flavor!

    *I am thankful that I am able to give Christmas gifts to others. It feels so good to give.
      What are you thankful for?  Link up with your Thankful Thursday post and/or leave a comment letting everyone know what you are thankful for.

      {A little bit of business}
      1. Please link to your specific blog post, not your main blog page.
      2. Please keep things clean and family-friendly.
      3. Please link back to this post so that others can easily find their way back.
      4. Include pictures if you can! I love pictures. : ) 


      |
      This entry was posted on 10:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

      0 Comments: